The House of Diabolique Top Ten House Songs of 1993
1. 'Give It Up' by the Goodmen
2. 'Atom Bomb' by DJ Pierre presents Doomsday
3. 'House Is A Feelin' by Sunday School
4. 'Love and Happiness' by River Ocean feat. India
5. 'In The Dark We Live (Thee Lite)' by Aphrohead aka Felix Da Housecat
6. 'Y?' by Kiwi Dreams
7. 'Dream Drums' by Lectroluv
8. 'I'm Every Woman' by Whitney Houston
9. 'So Get Up' by Underground Sound of Lisbon
10. 'Been A Long Time' by The Fog
'It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day' by The Soul System
'I Want You' by Juliet Roberts
'I Can't Get No Sleep' by Masters At Work featuring India
'Blow Your Whistle' by DJ Duke
'Bump & Grind' by Puro Sesso
'Pere Cochon (I Like It)' by Pascal's Bongo Massive I
'House of Love' by Smooth Touch
'The Nervous Track' by NuYorican Soul
'Uncle Bob's Burly House' by Uncle Bob
'Amber Groove' by SAS
'Movin On' by Roach Motel
'Master Blaster' by Joint Venture
'Blue' by Latour
To hear all of these songs in succession play the 1993 jukebox
of past columns.
in the popular
The House of Diabolique.
Because sometimes the surface is more important than what's real.
Fuck the real. Embrace us instead.
This website is (c)2003 by the House of Diabolique, www.houseofdiabolique.com and www.machinebody.com. Photographs and writings on this website should not be used without a linked credit. We say this to prevent not the spread of ideas, but rather their theft and/or misrepresentation.
The House of Diabolique respects the artists who have created the musical works presented here. We encourage you to support these artists.
love - peace - machines - beauty